Schedule and share zoom lectures with your students easily from ClassBlue.
* ClassBlue admin and teacher can initiate the integration with Zoom.
- Log in to your ClassBlue account.
- Click on the Settings from the right top corner.
- Select Live Integration Settings
- Click on the Zoom Integration
- Click on ‘Connect Zoom'.
- Sign in to your zoom account
- Click Authorize on the Zoom integration page.
- Once authorized, you will see a message 'Zoom integration is enabled'.
Disabling the Zoom Integration
- Click on the ‘Remove Integration’ button on your Zoom integration Settings page.
You can re-enable your Zoom integration at any time by following the steps listed above.
Using this integration you can easily create and schedule live lectures, you will get an attendance reports for every meeting. The meetings can be recorded and uploaded to ClassBlue to share with the students.
- ClassBlue account
- Zoom Account
- For activation: Must be logged in to an account with admin privileges in your organization’s Zoom system. You will need to log in using your admin account.
- ClassBlue email must match zoom account email
10 am to 8 pm IST Mondays to Saturday.
Expect a response within one to two business hours
To make an online support request, please log in to the ClassBlue helpdesk. and create a support ticket
To visit our knowledgebase, visit: https://classblue.freshdesk.com/support/solutions